- How are multiple spindle drilling machines applied?
- What is a spindle machine?
- What are the different types of drilling machine?
- What is the name of the tool used to remove drill chuck from spindle?
- What is multi spindle drilling machine?
- Which of the following is true for multi spindle drill machine?
- What is the material used for screw spindle?
- What are the two types of drilling?
- How does the multiple spindle screw machine differ from the single spindle machine?
- What is the difference between shaft and spindle?
- What is single spindle automatic lathe?
- What are the two main types of drill bits?
- Which type of job motion is there in drilling operation?
- Where are deep holes needed?
- What is deep hole drilling machine?
- How many types of spindle are there?
- What is the purpose of headstock spindle?
- What is an automatic screw machine?
- How many types of drilling are there?
How are multiple spindle drilling machines applied?
A Multi spindle drilling machine has a number of drill spindles driven by a single motor.
All the spindles holding the drills are fed in to the work piece at the same time.
For this purpose, either the drill heads can be lowered onto the work piece or the work table is raised..
What is a spindle machine?
In machine tools, a spindle is a rotating axis of the machine, which often has a shaft at its heart. … A machine tool may have several spindles, such as the headstock and tailstock spindles on a bench lathe. The main spindle is usually the biggest one.
What are the different types of drilling machine?
What Are the Types and Applications of Drilling Machines?Portable drilling machine. … Sensitive drilling machine. … Upright drilling machine. … Radial drilling machine. … Gang drilling machine. … Multiple spindle machine. … Deep hole drilling machine.
What is the name of the tool used to remove drill chuck from spindle?
Drill Chuck Removal Tool Drill presses come with a special tool for removing their chucks called a chuck removal tool. This is the easiest way to remove a chuck from a drill press. The chuck removal tool is shaped to fit inside a special access window on the spindle of the drill press.
What is multi spindle drilling machine?
Multi Spindle Drilling Machines are generally used for drilling number of holes simultaneous together. They are used in mechanical industry in order to increase the productivity of machining system and to reduce the operation time. … The multi- spindle drilling machine is a production type of machine.
Which of the following is true for multi spindle drill machine?
Which of the following is true for multi spindle drill machine? Explanation: This machine can make number of holes at different location and also of different sizes. This reduces the time of operations and also increases the accuracy. Explanation: It can produce variety of holes of different sizes and shapes.
What is the material used for screw spindle?
Materials for Precision Machined Parts via Multi Spindle Screw Machines. Where steel and carbon steel are common in most machining applications, specialty or high-precision machined parts often require the use of finer materials such as copper, brass, aluminum, and stainless steel.
What are the two types of drilling?
30 Different Types of Drills (and Their Uses)Benchtop Drill Press.Corded Drill.Cordless Drill.Floor Drill Press.Hammer Drill.Impact Drill.Rotary Hammer Drill.Feb 17, 2021
How does the multiple spindle screw machine differ from the single spindle machine?
This is because a multi spindle machine will typically have six main spindles whereas single spindle lathe machines will have one main spindle that works together with the help of a sub-spindle. This means that a sophisticated single lathe machine will be able to perform four operations simultaneously at most.
What is the difference between shaft and spindle?
Become. A shaft is a rotating member that is used to transfer power. … Now spindle is a rotating member that transfers power but does not support any driven member/normal load. So we can say that every spindle is a shaft but not every shaft is a spindle.
What is single spindle automatic lathe?
A single spindle automatic lathe is a modified form of turret lathe. These machines have an addition to a 6-station turret, a maximum of 4 cross slides. These cross slides are operated by disc cams.
What are the two main types of drill bits?
There are two main types of drilling bits: Roller cone bits, fixed cutter bit.
Which type of job motion is there in drilling operation?
2. Which type of job motion is there in drilling operation? Explanation: Motion of job is fixed in drilling operation. The drilling machine is one of the most important machine tool in workshop after lathe.
Where are deep holes needed?
2. Where we need the deep hole? Explanation: We need the deep hole in all these application. Crank shaft is a machine responsible for conversion between reciprocating motion and rotary motion.
What is deep hole drilling machine?
A deep hole drilling machine is a metal-cutting machine tool, designed to produce very deep, precision holes into virtually any metal. … Dedicated deep hole drilling machines provide the tooling support, coolant delivery, and process feedback that allow manufacturers to achieve their deep hole drilling goals.
How many types of spindle are there?
There are basically four classes of spindle bearings: plain hydrodynamic bearings. rolling element bearings. hydrostatic and hybrid bearings.
What is the purpose of headstock spindle?
Head Stock The main function of headstock is to transmit power to the diferent parts of a lathe. It comprises of the headstock casting to accommodate all the parts within it including gear train arrangement. The main spindle is adjusted in it, which possesses live centre to which the work can be attached.
What is an automatic screw machine?
Automatic screw machines are types of metal working lathes, which are used to machine hard materials into precisely designed components. The machining process allows for the creation of duplicate parts.
How many types of drilling are there?
There are two basic types of drills: drills which produce rock chips, and drills which produce core samples. Auger drilling is done with a helical screw which is driven into the ground with rotation; the earth is lifted up the borehole by the blade of the screw.